I can't find my regions / Complete package in the app
All regions you activate are linked to the komoot Profile you were logged into when unlocking them. If you don't find them in the app or are told to unlock a region when you want to start a Tour, you are logged in with another profiler. Check your app settings, to see which email-address you are using there. This is how it's done:
- Tap on the profile icon (second icon from the right)
- Tap on the cogwheel icon on the top right
- Under "account details", you'll see the email address you used to log into the app. If it's not the address you used when buying your regions, log out. (please mind the ending gmail/googlemail here)
- Scroll down in the app settings (hit the back button first in the iOS app), and tap on "sign out").
- Now log in again using the prompt "Already have a profile? Login here" on the bottom of the login screen.
- To delete the incorrect profile, go to the profile settings on our website.
I can't find my regions and Tours in the app, but on the PC
If you don't see the same regions and Tours in the app as on our website, you logged into another profile there. Make sure you use the same email-address to access komoot on our website you use in the app. Also mind the endings if you use a google address (gmail/googlemail makes a difference). You can see the address you use on our website in your profile settings.
You can check which email address you used in the app like this:
- Tap on the profile icon
- Tap on the cogwheel icon
- The address is found under "Account details"
You need this address to login on your PC (our website), to see the tours and regions you find in the app. If you use another email address at the moment, move your mouse pointer towards the profile icon on the top right of our website and sign out, then log in again via the button on the top right.
In case you forgot your password, you can request a new one here. You can change this password to one of your choice in your settings.
Using unlocked regions on a new phone