English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

Add "home" highlight / Save personal addresses

There should be a way to save custom points like "home" for example, and maybe others.

Right now, I plan routes starting from my home to various places in the area and I have to type my address every time to set the start point. If I had my custom points in "Saved highlights", this would save time and make the app more usable.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
PredragPredrag shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  komoot TeamAdminkomoot Team (Admin, komoot) responded  · 

Hello everyone

thanks a lot for this interesting idea!

We’ll see what we can do to implement it. Should there be any plans here, we’ll post a respective update.

Please mind that we are unable to give you exact dates here. If you have entered the idea or voted vor it, you’ll be informed via mail as soon as we have updated the status here.

Best regards
Daniela

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • apsextonapsexton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a huge plus for me: Being able to save friend's places or special locations that I want to include in my rides would be a great help. When planning long tours (e.g. across Europe), I would like to save some fixed points where I know I will be staying overnight but then have the ease of trying out alternative routes easily without having to re-enter the locations again and again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base