411 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
GROM66GROM66 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  komoot TeamAdminkomoot Team (Admin, komoot) responded  · 

Hi everyone,

We believe navigation directions at your wrist are an extremely useful case for smart watches, especially for outdoor activities. That is the reason we constantly invest in developing great apps and new features for various OS combinations such as the Apple Watch and many further smart watches.

You’ll find an overview of our current options here: http://help.komoot.de/knowledgebase/articles/613362

For Garmin iQ we provide a first solution with notifications (please also see the link above). However, we are not yet able to provide a full app that meets our quality standards. We will of course keep you posted here.

Thank you for your understanding

Best regards
Daniela

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GiuseppeGiuseppe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Daniela and Komoot team, this request is already old and the fenix 3 is still actual with some new functionality. I think it would be a good investment to develop a better app for one of the best GPS Smartwatch.
    Can you tell me what is the status?

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a software professional, run, cycle 100 mile plus per week and climb regularly - and would be happy to be involved in any beta or UA testing.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would happily pay for this feature, so long as it was a one off.

• Dominick GallegosDominick Gallegos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, i'm very interested in this as an app for my Fenix3! If you are looking for other beta testers please let me know.

• HunterHunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm thinking about buying a garmin vivoactive, and my deciding factor is whether or not you will add an app for it so that I can upload routes in a .tcx or other file format. Will you be coming out with these features?

Feedback and Knowledge Base