English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

Order Tours by difficulty / stamina

It would be great to have in the app and in the site the option to classify each tour by inputing difficulty, stamina, panorama, and others marks and link all of them outputing automatically one of the 3 category by difficulty (blu, red or black). 

It would be also good to order my tours in the app by different catagory (date, duration, etc.) like it happens in the site and have at least one small icon (or if the picture is not available the map of the track) as a tag/cover for each line of the result to help identify the tour needed.

Thanks!

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AndreaAndrea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  komoot TeamAdminkomoot Team (Admin, komoot) responded  · 

Hello everyone

thanks a lot for this interesting idea!

We’ll see what we can do to implement it. Should there be any plans here, we’ll post a respective update.

Please mind that we are unable to give you exact dates here. If you have entered the idea or voted vor it, you’ll be informed via mail as soon as we have updated the status here.

Best regards
Daniela

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PascalPascal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea! I suggest also the option to add folders. So you can sort the tours like: favorites, new, abroad and on..

Best regards,
    Pascal

• kiwiantkiwiant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having individual tours is great but often I was to plan a multi day tour and have this split into a tour for each day. It would be great if I would group tours together.

Feedback and Knowledge Base