English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

make a tour's status changeable (i.e. "Planned" vs "Made")

...because that way, one can use komoot not only for future trips, but also for tours made in past. Not every tour is repeatable, but it would really be nice if even older tours can be "planned" and then marked as already done.
This is good to keep a history of tours, as well as enable one to write a review of a tour somewhere, using komoot as map.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
SentinelSentinel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  komoot TeamAdminkomoot Team (Admin, komoot) responded  · 

Hello,
there currently is no switch to turn your planned tours into completed tours and vice versa. What you can do, however, to turn a planned tour into a completed tour, is export the GPX file of your planned tour and import it after that. The tour will then be saved as a completed tour.
Best regards
Daniela

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PredragPredrag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry Daniela, but that is not a solution that warrants this to be marked as "completed".

Sentinel clearly asked for a single click button to mark any tour as "completed", not a workaround.

I will certainly not bother with download/upload in todays day and age.

This should be implemented in a single button. Only then is Sentinels request "completed"...

Feedback and Knowledge Base