English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

Heart Rate Monitoring with zones

This app is outstanding. To put it over the top include heart rate zone monitoring through bluetooth strap with zone alarms. This can also be expanded to cadence for biking like runtastic or garmin with the appropriate sensor at the crank.

202 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
MichaelMichael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  komoot TeamAdminkomoot Team (Admin, komoot) responded  · 

Hello everyone

thanks a lot for this interesting idea!

We’ll see what we can do to implement it. Should there be any plans here, we’ll post a respective update.

Please mind that we are unable to give you exact dates here. If you have entered the idea or voted vor it, you’ll be informed via mail as soon as we have updated the status here.

Best regards
Daniela

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Athos BernardesAthos Bernardes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For users of the Apple Watch app this should be kind of automatic. komoot already saves the workouts to the Activity app, the Apple Watch constantly measures heart frequency... Somehow the burned calories and heart data are already available. Please include it, the App is really good! Keep up with the good work!!

• David KohlDavid Kohl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the most rewarding features of modern fitness apps is the integration with Apple Health, including the app's recording of heart rate and estimates calorie burn. Now that Apple Watch 2 records all of this, adding the capability via Komoot would dramatically improve the app, and raise it far above Strava, which is the closest competitor in fitness.

• Lukas MotanLukas Motan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Komoot Team, is there any progress made on BLE sensors? I would pay for this as I would like to say good bye to Garmin. Also max speed is missing in overview of done tour, is there any reason for that? Thank you very much for feedback.

• Lukas MotanLukas Motan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I am quite falling in love with Komoot, especially due to clever route planning, but missing bluetooth sensors is really becoming a deal braker. It should not that hard to implement, if even a much smaller app RIDE ON GPS with 1 developer can have that done right. Also missing max. SPEED once route is saved is really strange to be missing. I really don´t understand if somebody present Komoot as a outdoor app, how those features can be missing...push it harder and it will become really full source app to go outdoor.

• VincentVincent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any progress on this Idea? I would love to see my heart rate during the turn by turn navigation on my Apple watch. Keep up the good work! Great app.

• IanIan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please add support for Bluetooth devices. Both heart rate monitors and power meters.

Feedback and Knowledge Base