English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

Automatically pause trip and resume

As other apps already do, it would be useful to pause the trip when you stop for a few seconds (traffic lights, intersections, talk to a friend, walking in foot ) and resume it automatically when you start again! This because the final speed average would be compromised. Maybe this could be reached simply setting a speed limit, when you run less then that speed it will pause.

165 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Francesco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Davide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also for me the problem of the Automatically breaks trip is annoying. It happens only also for a touch on the dislpay of the mobile phone.
    I must turn upside-down the cover of the mobile phone to cover the display but not it always work.
    Same problem of Johntour.

• Johntour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I am losing big chunks of my tours due possibly to auto pause and then no auto resume. I am also losing voice navigation during tours for no apparent reason.
    Give us auto resume or disable option on auto pause!! Or at least voice reminder to resume your after stopping.
    Very promising app, but frustrating too! Nice clear mapping though.

• Jeb'n'Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used Komoot for the first time yesterday with limited success. I found that the app kept pausing (presumably due to the auto pause function) but had not resumed again therefore, I had to keep going into the app to manually resume. As I was unaware when the app paused due to no audible alert, I lost sections of my tour. What is going on? Is there anything can be done to prevent this happening again?

• jan.pradac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yesterday I lost part of my trip due to auto pause, and I was looking for some setting to prevent it. "auto resume" would be good feature to prevent it.

• Mauro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Need an auto resume or an option to disable the auto pause. Please!

Feedback and Knowledge Base