English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

Saving Places.

On many pages of your website, there are options for "saved places". For instance, What to display on a map, has an option for Saved Places. When planning a route, Saved Places appears and when I click on it says "You haven't saved anything yet" There doesn't seem to be any way to save a place so how to I add to that list, like my home, or popular cafe stops. Very frustrating. This was suggested in 2016 and apparently no action has been taken on this very useful feature.

159 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Cwhite shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • vccharlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous! I was trying to figure this out, only to learn that such functionality doesn´t exist?! I'm a bit blown away, shouldn't be too hard to implement, I guess...

• Scrosby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you F$%^&ing kidding me? They have a place for saved places - but there is no way to save places? I cannot believe I just threw away my $ on a subscription to this 2nd rate route planner...

Hey Komoot, A few folks have a CRAZY idea... how about you guys actually have a "Saved Places" featuer where people who pay for your service can SAVE PLACES they use frequently - like it seems to hint that you have - but don't really have.
    WTF!!!!!!!!

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or may be just b e abl;e to give the waypoints a name instead of a number. Can not be too difficult.

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also need to be able to create saved places - funnily enough I cycle from home quite often - have to add it every time I plan a journey.

• Henkskomoot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was looking for the right 'button' to save a place. But how surprised was I when reading that this function doesn't really exist in the software...
    This is ridicilous. Are there more nice functions in the software that don't really exist but only have empty buttons ?

• David Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a bit baffled why this is something that needs to be "voted" on. If you're showing options to *use* a saved place then surely there should be an option to create a saved place!?! At the moment I have no way of saving my home location to be the default start if all the routes I plan.

• Scott Rawdin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thank you for adding this vote request. how many do we need to stumble upon this to make it work ? I know I had to become pretty frustrated before I stopped and searched and found. and then i voted. wish us luck....

Feedback and Knowledge Base