English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

GPX tracks viewing on smart watch (Gear S3)

Can you please create functionality for smart watch (Samsung Gear S3) that will allow me to see imported .gpx track on map together with my position so I can use it to follow the track without the need to pull out my phone every now and then? It doesn't have to be stand alone feature as I have my phone all the time with me anyway.

309 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jurekdjjurekdj shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  komoot TeamAdminkomoot Team (Admin, komoot) responded  · 

Hello everyone

thanks a lot for this interesting idea!

We’ll see what we can do to implement it. Should there be any plans here, we’ll post a respective update.

Please mind that we are unable to give you exact dates here. If you have entered the idea or voted vor it, you’ll be informed via mail as soon as we have updated the status here.

Best regards
Daniela

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BobbyBobby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like Daniela has lost interest in this. Too bad. I was hoping that komoot might come up with a solution.

• TonyTony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any movement on this? This is exactly what I want on this watch. Thank you!

• Harley Cole-pulsHarley Cole-puls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am currently looking to buy an s3, and the ability to see the map and gpx track on the watch exactly what I was looking for. Please do this, it would be very very useful

• jurekdjjurekdj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Komoot team,

Are there any news in relation to our request?

Thank you for your response.

Robert

• JuanmaJuanma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am agree with too. I bought Komoot full version in order to support you with this kind of improves.
    I do trekking and mountain bike. I would like to get all map info in my Gear S3 and keep my mobile inside the bag.

• ColinColin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely agree. Also just being able to display the map on the S3 would be good. I paraglide with mine and would like to see where I am.

• JcJc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree too. I would love to follow gpx tracks that I can download. It would be nice if the track can be displayed on the screen for while, this is very usefull when you go on a mountain bike. I would pay for an app with this feature on my Gear S3. Thank you very much

Feedback and Knowledge Base