English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

Report bugs on the map

Recently I encountered multiple bugs in the vectors on the map. To the point that I could not plan (autoroute) my routes. Therefore it would be great to implement an option the report this easily on the map.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Glenn CeustersGlenn Ceusters shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Closed  ·  komoot TeamAdminkomoot Team (Admin, komoot) responded  · 

Hi Glenn

We receive our data from several sources, one of it is OpenStreetMap.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/

That’s a great project that enables volunteers worldwide to gather data on streets, railway tracks, rivers, forests, houses and much more.

The best about it: everyone can be a part of it. If you wan to add something to the map yourself or have found an error you would like to correct, all you need to do is go to the project’s website, and follow the step-by-step guide. With the next map-update, the data will become available in the komoot-map.

Hint: Use the key combination CTRL (Apple: CMD) + ALT + click on the map with your left mouse button. This will open the OpenStreetMap view in a new tab. From here, you can directly access the editing mode and make changes.

They will be displayed in our app by the next day normally. In our route planning, the changes will be adopted about a week later at the moment.

Best regards
Daniela

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base