English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

Enable upload of completed tours / activities to Strava.

Komoot has amazing tour planning and navigation features. But all my past activities are stored in Strava. Strava has a great activy community and is awesome in activity sharing, comparing and analysing of completed activities.

The combination of Strava and Komoot kills every competitor.

Downloading GPX files and uploading them again in Strava is off course possible, but what kind of user expierence is that?

Not up to Komoot's standards, I would argue...

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
JeroenJeroen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  komoot TeamAdminkomoot Team (Admin, komoot) responded  · 

Hello everyone

thanks a lot for this interesting idea!

We’ll see what we can do to implement it. Should there be any plans here, we’ll post a respective update.

Please mind that we are unable to give you exact dates here. If you have entered the idea or voted vor it, you’ll be informed via mail as soon as we have updated the status here.

Best regards
Daniela

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TravelerTraveler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would suggest komoot improves by adding more of the best tools and features available in Strava, MapMyRide, RunKeeper, RideWithGPS, etc. Such as option to upload tours only if on WiFi, privacy option to share certain tours only with friends, automatic listing the names of segments of the trails used, analysis of speeds and altitude change on segments, comparison with others who've been on this segment, bulk exporting of all or several selected gpx files (not just tour by tour), display of the map location below the enlarged photo on the PC slideshow, searching of user tours that used certain trails or segments etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base