English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

Improve tour planing on Android app

On the web there's a window on the left to add points, order them and change between loop or single track.
In the app once we want to see more details after adding a few points, there's no way to come back to reorder the points, that means creating a new tour, the problem is if we added manually some points when we were looking the map in detail.
Same problem if we want to modify an existing tour to add a point for example, it is impossible from the app.
I think you got my point.
Thank you for your work
Giuseppe

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Giuseppe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Giuseppe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you Daniela, if you need any opinion, you have my mail through the support :)

• Giuseppe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I forgot to talk about the centering of the map, for example I am in Reykjavik and plan a tour in Sächsische Schweiz (what I really did), I put my first point in Sächsische Schweiz, when I want to add the arrival, it automatically take my current position (Reykjavik) even if I already have 10 points in Sächsische Schweiz. Would be better in my opinion to keep the map centered on the track or on the last point. A little button could be click to use current position.

Feedback and Knowledge Base