English | Deutsch

I suggest you ...

Planned tour time calculated on my historical data

What I really miss in a tour planner is something that can give me an accurate expected time. I see that there is a fitness level slider to chose from “couch potato” to “pro” and this is a good solution.
What about adding a custom profile based on my historical data to increase the accuracy? This could be done using the completed tours or importing and tagging with a sport, then this tours could be processed to create some customized routing profiles: one for each sport processed (I played a bit with graphhopper https://github.com/graphhopper/graphhopper/blob/0.6/docs/core/create-new-flagencoder.md to create my custom hiking profile)
With this feature, if I plan a tour, I could chose for example a default hiking profile or my custom hiking profile and still chose the fitness level to influence the tour time.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matteo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  Adminkomoot Team (Admin, komoot) responded  · 

Hello everyone

thanks a lot for this interesting idea!

We’ll see what we can do to implement it. Should there be any plans here, we’ll post a respective update.

Please mind that we are unable to give you exact dates here. If you have entered the idea or voted vor it, you’ll be informed via mail as soon as we have updated the status here.

Best regards
Daniela

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base