English | Deutsch

Ideas

Do you have suggestions to help us make komoot even better? Please use the search to check whether your idea has already been posted. You can then vote for it!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Exclude Ferry Crossings from Tour Suggestions

When you are planning a bike tour around Potsdam (let's say starting at S Griebnitzsee), you will see a lot of suggestions that involve a ferry crossing. This is problematic, because most ferries only have a few trips a day, so that taking the suggestion would involve a significant wait (2-3 hours), which makes it less than practical.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone,

that is a useful and good idea. However, to add it to our system. there are a few things we need to mind: There are hikers and bikers who wish to avoid using ferries, while others specifically wish to add them to their Tours. On the other hand – and the problem also includes using lifts for instance – they might not be usable at all times of the day and year.

So we can realize this idea to your best contentment we therefore need to consider quite a few things. We are however planning to look into this in more detail, and will keep you posted here when we are ready.

Best regards
    Daniela

2. Improve tour planing on Android app

On the web there's a window on the left to add points, order them and change between loop or single track.
    In the app once we want to see more details after adding a few points, there's no way to come back to reorder the points, that means creating a new tour, the problem is if we added manually some points when we were looking the map in detail.
    Same problem if we want to modify an existing tour to add a point for example, it is impossible from the app.
    I think you got my point.
    Thank you for…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Giuseppe

thanks a lot for the suggestion! We are planning to rework the planning mode on the Android app as well. As soon as we’re ready. you’ll get an update here.

Best regards
    Daniela

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base