English | Deutsch

Ideas

Do you have suggestions to help us make komoot even better? Please use the search to check whether your idea has already been posted. You can then vote for it!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Komoot volledig in het Nederlands..... Ook gesproken taal

Komoot volledig in het Nederlands.... Ook spraak

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. let me get copies of my own photos from the site.

How can I get copies of photos I have taken that are on the site and put them in my photo gallery on my computer?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Set a privacy zone.

It would be great if you could place a privacy zone around your home. This is one of the great features of both Garmin connect and Strava. On garmin connect you can actually toggle the size of the radius on the map so anyone viewing will only see the start and finish on the edge of the set zone and not where you live.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Children's routes

Can we please have an option for a route to be calculated that is child friendly? Something that favours bike paths and tracks over other factors such as distance and total elevation gain?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Will you support bosch NYON ? Thanks

Nice compatibility with Yamaha, bosch Neón will be ready.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A few suggestions from a new user

Just started using komoot today and I like it but I find a few irritations that I'd like to share with you.
    1. No help at all. There is nowhere in the computer app where I can access help. I finally googled this page. What is the benefit of this?
    2. Likewise no contact to developers from app. See comments above
    3. Now for the (minor) irritations. I imported a bunch of gpx files. Every time it assumed the type was a trek or something (Your default) and I had to change it. I'm a road cyclist, my preference is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove a non-existing road from map.

First of all: Komoot has changed my outdoor life, and I am out there a lot - thank you!!! Even my Garmin Edge 1000 is now, after many years of love-hate relationship, a useful device thanks to Komoot.
    Near me your map shows a road in the middle of rough mountain territory, which does not exist, even not as a trail. It may have been an old wall/fence in the past, but there is no trace of it now. I am afraid it might seriously confuse some poor hiker/trail runner who does not know the area. If you can/want to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. please support for the new GPSMAP 66St

please support for the new GPSMAP 66St

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Audio directions over the Apple Watch

Even though my wife has the App running on her Apple Watch, the audio cues come out of her iPhone in her pocket. This makes it hard to hear the cues. The audio should be sent over the Apple Watch speaker instead.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. OS map layer for UK users

Ordnance Survey mapping layer would really help route planning in the UK - even if you couldn't "stick to ways" and had to plot manually - at the moment I have to export the route to other apps so view the route in OS maps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a "Save as..." option to save an edited tour with a different name.

Currently I have to decide upfront whether I just want to modify an existing tour (using 'Edit Tour') or create a new one based on the existing tour (using 'Replan This Route').
    With a simple additional button we would have 'Save' for overwriting the existing tour and 'Save as...' to save an edited tour with a different name.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allow app to access contacts

so that contact addresses can be used as a route destination.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to read gpx files that contains only waypoints and save them in a plan.

It would be very useful in the file import function, the ability to read gpx files that contains only waypoints and save them in a plan. So that when we are out "on track" they can be displayed on the map and navigate to them (and record the route).

Thanks
    Ciao Matteo :-)

Currently komoot tries to create a path that join waypoints (and it's very difficult to recognize them)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Motorcycle Trail Riding

Hi Komoot Team, I just happened to stumble across your app thanks to a Google search for some MTB trails in the area yesterday. I'm new to Berlin and am a (very) occasional mountain biker; my main passion in life is motorcycle trail riding and competitive rally racing. My rally bike is broken and motorised off-road riding in Germany is largely illegal anyway, so I signed up for your app for a little MTB ride yesterday.

It's absolutely fabulous, vastly better than anything else on the market. The trail riding community has been looking for something like it for a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your website says "Available for every Garmin device"

When you try to install Komoot, you discover some Garmin devices do not work with Komoot.
    It would be more honest to say "Works with most Garmin devices"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Problems with route finding in northern Manhattan, NYC

There's a point where the NYC Greenway bike path passes over underground railroad tracks, but the route finding software seems to think the tracks block the greenway, as shown in the attached image.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. First Single Free Region

On your website and app I can see one free voucher for single region. But after clicking to this voucher and selecting of single region your service has taken payment from me. It is ok?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I cannot download and install komoot for samsung s3 gear.

Hi. I cannot download and install komoot for samsung s3 gear. Could you help me?
    Thks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Do NOT show tagged tours if you did not participate and decline the tour

Currently, if a user tags you on a tour, you get the option to accept/decline. Irrespective of how you respond to the 'invitation', the tour still appears on your profile screen. So even if you never took part in the tour, it appears on your profile screen. The tour was tagged by mistake and there's no way for me to remove it from my profile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Keine Wanderwege bei Radtouren berücksichtigen

Ich bin auf einem Wanderweg mit MTB singletrail skala S3 gelandet auf dem Reiserad mit Gepäck.
    http://www.singletrail-skala.de/s3
    an diesem ort https://www.opencyclemap.org/?zoom=18&lat=43.64167&lon=11.33675&layers=B0000

Das mit der Standardeinstellungen "bike touring" in der englischsprachigen app (deutsch "Fahrrad"). Ich finde das passt nicht, da sollte der Algorithmus wirklich einen anderen Weg nehmen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base