English | Deutsch

Ideas

Do you have suggestions to help us make komoot even better? Please use the search to check whether your idea has already been posted. You can then vote for it!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. gibraltar

Ferry crossing Gibraltar - Tanger

I'm trying to calculate a route from Faro to Marrakech, but it ignores the ferry crossing across the Strait of Gibraltar.

Not a 'ferry' big issue because I create two separate routes, but it would be handy.

On the other hand, it would be nice to include/exclude ferry-stops as an option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. komoot use too much space on my smartphone

I have 4 GB space on my smartphone but all the planned tours of Komoot are taking 1,5 GB and I find it too much because i need space for other applications ; how can I reduce the space taken by komoot without loosing my planned/saved tours ?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Keep it imperial settings.

When I hike I have the settings set to imperial. But when I send the information to a friend or send it to me it comes out showing metric? Can I switch it to imperial when I send it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If this than that support

Being able to use IFTTT in combination with komoot would really upgrade the experience for as well the end-user as the developer. It could let you set certain points in a map to play a personal powersong, right when you need it. It could also disable gps automatically when you take a rest during a trip, or automatically stream your gps-location, and trip-progress to a social media account. The possibilitys are endless, and so are my ideas revolving this topic. I do not intend to make profits for sharing my ideas, so feel free to reach out :)

Another idea,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sync

I can’t seem to get to app to sync with fenix 5. I have reloaded it twice I have planned routes on app. Have it connected to garmin connect but it keeps conf up on my watch “no planned routes”. Help please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. map areas

make map areas more flexible, say a 30 mile radius fro a central point, rather than the present county boundaries, which would be better for people living on the borders of map areas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My Apple watch app will not even start. Any help?

I have installed and removed several times but the app in the apple watch does not even start. Only a black screen with the time in the upper right corner.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. en français c est bien aussi

mettre un traducteur svp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Map update

You are missing a trail for this area

Overall Run
    Shenandoah National Park
    3655 U.S. Highway 211 East
    Luray, VA 22835

https://www.nps.gov/shen/overall-run.htm

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. please bring back the elevation profile and photo location line on the PC web browser tour map view

The left hand menu on the PC web browser tour map view, showing either details, photos, or highlights is a great improvement, but it lost the the elevation profile, which is really useful to see next to the enlarged map view. A blue dot used to show on the map where the mouse points on the elevation, and vice versa.

Also, it would be great if you could bring back the black line that used to point from where the mouse hovers over a photo to the point on the map where it was taken.

Thanks !

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search function for coll

Can you add a search function for collections? I see sometimes nice ones i would like to return later to

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Probles recording tour with Android 8

I've just started using the Android 8 update in. My Oneplus 3 and I've put Kommot in the list to not update battery.
    When I've recorded my first toor, after about half an hour recorded it seem that, when the phone screen is off, it doesn't memorize the position.
    To see it you can check my today toor (I've made it public).
    Is there anything that can be done to solve this problem?
    Best regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cannot use on Garmin Edge 1000 why

Despite installaling Komoot for Garmin using ConnectIQ the app does not open in my Garmin 1000 headset. Keeps asking me to RETRY or open Komoot app on my Smartphone. With Komoot already running??? PHONE and GARMIN 100 already comnected. Cannot use or see planned trips set up on Komoot. Uplinl from Garmin Connect is ok as Komot sees my rides.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. patrick.reubens75@gmail.com

Hello
    I would like to communicate my disappointment because when I navigate on my planned route I can't have the map in the direction of the route even I'm on 3G connection.
    Could you please help me because I was very exiting with your application but now I really have doubts; the demonstration of the qualities of Komoot too my friends was a desaster :(.

NB Your application give me always the following message : "a sensor of your compass is not available;turning the map in walking directionwill not work"
    I m using a Samsung Galaxy J1
    Thank you in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please check app with iOS 11.1

I couldn't figure out how to request support, so please excuse this request as a "suggestion." I have used Komoot on my iPhone for hiking before, and today was my first hike since upgrading to iOS 11.1 on my iPhone 6s. We started tracking the plan at about 85% battery. Within one hour, I was down to 50% and then within another 30 minutes, I was down to 15%. I had to stop tracking entirely thereafter. In the past, battery life on a three or four hour hike was not an issue.

Here is the hike ... https://www.komoot.com/tour/25179547?ref=wtd

Is anyone…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Vioactive 3 Support

Would be nice if you supported the vioactive 3.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Region map

I've accidentally unlocked the same region twice. Part of the issue is that there appears to be no map showing regions I have unlocked and regions I haven't. A map pictorial would be incredibly useful and could encourage further purchases.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base