English | Deutsch

Ideas

Do you have suggestions to help us make komoot even better? Please use the search to check whether your idea has already been posted. You can then vote for it!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow distance and elevation units to be set individually

I think of distance in miles and elevation in metres. It would be great to be able to set these separately rather than just metric/imperial.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow filering pioneers by region

on the website, pioneers list does not allow filtering

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Provide choice of Komoot language independently of general phone language

The English pronunciation of German streets is almost unintelligible. I would like to switch to German on Komoot without changing my general phone language

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. GraphHoper in komot?

Über OpenStreeMap habe ich mir eine Route fürs Fahrrad anzeigen lassen, die mit GraphHopper erstellt wurde. Diese war um Meilen besser als mir komoot vorgeschlagen hat, da sie, wo immer möglich, über Nebenstraßen führte. komoot war hingegen kaum besser als Google Maps. Leider kann ich die GraphHopper-Route nicht anhängen, da OSM nur den Export der Karte erlaubt, ohne Route.
    Gruß.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More Zoom and optiinal font size

My request is to give more zoom level and an option to increase font size.I have seious issues to identify and read details outdoor on the Android app on an S6 edge.
    The available zoom is just not sufficient for me to identify complex forks. It does not help than the font size of road names etc. is not readable for me with contact lenses if beeing outdoor.
    So the key feature of orientation is spoiled if you have not perfect view with good conditions. That isf frustrating and bit discriminating.
    Why not just enable more zoom, should be a…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. be able to download a track on you phone and use it right away in Komoot on your phone

you are not always near your pc, so then it is handy when you can download a track on your phone and use that right away in your Komoot on your phone

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show distance information on Apple Watch screen

I'm a hiker and the critical information is how much of the trail you've completed. I asked for this before and it was marked "completed", but it doesn't work - no matter where i swipe on the watch, the screen does not change. All I see is current and average speed, which is useless. Both my watch and Komoot software is up to date so I don't get it. Please help!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add estimated time axis on Elevation profile

The Elevation Profile is useful for getting a feel for the route being planned. It would be useful to include a secondary x-axis that shows the estimated time alongside the distance. This could be a simple linear interpolation based on the total esimated time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add option for # of laps

I have a cycling trail that I mapped out, but it is only 5 miles. I would like to ride the trail more than once without the navigation trying to redirect me back to the end point once I reach it the first time. If you allowed the option to take a trail twice or more, the navigation can just restart from the end point.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Que muestren eventos importantes como competencias

Que muestren competencias y eventos cerca de la hubicacion y la informacion correspondiente

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Que ofrescan mas de una sugerencia de ruta

Que se ofresca mas de una sugerencia de camnino en el, planificador y que se pueda aumentar la intensidad, la cantidad de kilometros o el tiempo de recorrido para encontrar la ruta perfecta segun el nivel

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Poder cambiar el tipo de actividad durante el.recorrido.

Que se pueda cambiar la actividad durante el recorrido von el fin de volver de mountain bike a caminos o por si se crea la curiosidad de explorar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Que regalen prendas de ciclismo, running, montañismo accesorios con el logo de la aplicacion, a usuarios frecuentes ojo con buena calidad.

Que le regalen prendas como ropa, uniformes o accesorios ya sea de ciclismo, running o montañismo a usuarios frecuentes, ojo de buena calidad y útil, no el termo con mal olor de plastico chimbo. Algo que realmente se pueda usar. Esto es un buen incentivo que enamora.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unterstützung für das o_synce Coachsmart

Es wäre toll, wenn die App auch andere (Bluetooth) Geräte, wie das o_synce CoachSmart unterstützen würde.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filter sync with Wahoo

Currently all routes are synced with the Wahoo - it would be good to be able to remove some of the routes from my Wahoo without deleting them on Komoot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How can I find how many kilometres to destination

Could there be a display, like a sat Nab to tell you how far to destination?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Wrong location

After the update if i like to see one of my routes i end up on my current location instead of the route location

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show highest recorded speed in a completed tour

It would be very nice for the app to show the highest speed reached while cycling, I often try to beat my speed record on a mountain descent.
    Thank you :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable a way to force a data refresh from Open Street Map

I am used to community mapping and have edited 'Waze' street maps for ~ 5 years. So I don't have a problem with adding features to Open Street Map. However, the delay of 3 weeks to download the fixes from OSM seems too long. Is there a way this could be sped up? For example, a planned hike does not show a connection between a snowmobile trail and the Appalachian trail in Northwestern Maine. I've edited OSM to make a connection, but if it takes 3 weeks, I will have already done the hike, or a different one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base