English | Deutsch

Ideas

Do you have suggestions to help us make komoot even better? Please use the search to check whether your idea has already been posted. You can then vote for it!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Scooter / kick bike

Hello komoot,

Is it possible to add scooting to your list of sports.

Regards
    Andy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I appreciate Digital Doris is needed but......

Can she pipe down when I am riding on the selected route without navigating off it? I listen to podcasts and its annoying. Or, should I just switch her off?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Some problem......

Some problem in slovenia.. Planed way to motorway... after Ljubljana The way to highway.....(???) i got The police penalty 65 euro....
    I not be able to trust in komoot

Tamás. Sipos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hammerhead Karoo (bikecomputer)

Hello, I bought the Hammerhead Karoo. End of this year it will be delivered. https://www.hammerhead.io/pages/karoo
    I like also Komoot and I consider to buy all regions.
    Question: Is it possible to upload a Komoot route (direct) to the Hammerhead Karoo?
    Gr. Erik Blom

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please update the map.

I will write in Korean.
    Please update the map.

OSM is in the process of revision.
    I completed bicycle-only roads and intersections that I discovered while cycling.

I would like to know how the map update cycle works, and if possible, change it to the latest map as often as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Information during a planned tour

I plan a tour and start walking. After some time, I'd like to know how far I've walked, how far to the next waypoint, examine the profile of the planned tour, etc. All this info is not available during a planned tour.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. gps

Sofort nach dem Start, kommt die (Englische) Meldung "Searching GPS signal". Das ist aber nicht Englisch! Es müsste heissen:
    "Waiting for GPS signal"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save and search

Have the ability to search and save other people's rides and use them on GPS computers with turn by turn direction

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix the mobile browser editing of captions, deleting and cover photo buttons

Since October 2017 the editing buttons on the website stopped working on mobile browsers, Firefox and Chrome. When clicked it always opens the photo viewing popup, so it is impossible to add/edit captions, delete a photo, or set as cover photo.
    Also, these buttons should be made bigger to make them easier to press by fingertips.
    These buttons should also be added in the app, not just on the web version

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Statistics for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly activities

Create charts showing evolution of the no of km, hours an user realized during time periods.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear, can you fix problem with rotate photos?

Dear, can you fix problem with rotate photos? Any of uploaded pictures are facing on the wrong side.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow offline routing even if it's not the best.

When someone is touring in a remote area and needs to make a detour or just go somewhere else it would be a great help to have offline ability to route and upload to Wahoo (my gear of choice). That way you don't loose so much time looking at the map all the time! You could do it as an option, wother a warning that's not thee best route possible etc.... PLEASE implement this. I'm a touring cyclist with your app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable alternative voice variations

It would be good to have other voice(s) to listen to than current American auto-generated please
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Synchronize/import from Strava

I keep all my activities on Strava. I would like to contribute to Komoot, but I am not willing to upload the activities manually. A possibility to Sync activities from Strava, either automatically or at use request would be great.

This is similar to http://help.komoot.de/forums/213895-ideas/suggestions/16028692-enable-upload-of-completed-tours-activities-to-s , but in the reverse direction.

Actually the synchronization should be possible to implement as an external utility, given both Strava and Komoot have the necessary API.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding adventure/offroad motorcycling as a transportation mode in addition to hiking and cycling?

Has this been considered as a possibility? As an adventure rider I am always looking for legal dirt to ride. The MTB with gravel is good, but often the trails are not for motorized vehicles.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Offline Navigation for Wear

Develop the navigation for Android Wear so that it functions stand alone, not connected to a phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Offline, untethered stand alone route navigation for Android Wear. (Not linked to phone)

At present Komoot only uses android wear as a 'second screen slave' requiring Bluetooth connection and obviously phone on person. This is a bit pointless just serving to drain 2 batteries. More useful and efficient would be to upload a planned route (gpx maybe) to the watch so it can navigate on its own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let user to decide if Auto-Pause should be enabled or not

Each user should decide if the recorded track will include the pause or not, giving a more realistic overall time of the tour that could make the difference in terms of security, expecially for long hiking (sunlight, weather conditions, food to carry, etc.). Generally, for 1 day-tour, I look at the duration as one of primary factor to decide if make or not the tour (expecially in fall/winter season or with unstable weather forecast). Then, on the uploaded tour it should be highlighted if the Auto-Pause setting was enabled or not. Generally, as a workaround, I export GPX from Komoot…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base