English | Deutsch

Ideas

Do you have suggestions to help us make komoot even better? Please use the search to check whether your idea has already been posted. You can then vote for it!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ability to edit tour surface data so it's accurate.

I recently made a tour that shows as an easy level for mountain biking, one tour later to check and it most certainly is not. This isn't a problem, but, many fallen trees block the route which require a good climb with a bike on your back and 3-4 sections of bog with other fallen trees throughout them and sections of rather interesting styles made for a challenging ride. I don't mind as the point of this is to do recon and find good paths for people to go down, but it'd be great to edit the data so that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. merge my 2 accounts

Hi, I would like to merge my bracke2000@gmail.com account with this one now that I have bought the full life time plan. The 2 accounts were created by accident through different login via Facebook, and gmail, but I use my gmail address as my standard personal mail address, hence my question.

Thanks for the help.
    M

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. adjustable lead time for navigation screen turn on

When I'm leading a tour with friends, I have to signal them a turn in advance. Often the screen turns on too late, so there is no chance get the next turn.
    Imagine: A group of up to 20 roadbikers riding with a speed of 35Km/h. From to moment the screen turns on to the moment the last rider got the message you need easily about 15-20 Sek. From THAT point on you should have about 200m to the turn.
    That means the screen should turn on about 40 Sek before the turn is reached.
    Currently in most cases I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the voice louder

I've looked for options on my Samsung S4 phone and within Komoot but can"t make the voice volume louder. In traffic or other ambient noise I can't hear the voice prompts. Thanks Peter Childs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mini map on Profile - Planned page

Hi It would be really great if a minimap displayed on the

Profile -> Planned page

Regards
    Craig

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Off Grid and Offline Route Planning...

I can understand the issue of offline (no internet) route planning and can appreciate why you do not offer this in the app. But now that you have OFF GRID planning, how about a little step further.

If no internet connection is available, could the app default to OFF GRID planning mode so Komooter's could plan a dot to dot off grid route. There are times when this would be useful to quickly get some routing down to a GPS device when there is no connectivity. A straight line dot to dot cookie trail plan would be very useful.

The…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Units in shared report

When sharing a report (for example, facebook), the units should the same in the app settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Highlight

Add the same highlight wizard from desktop/web mode in the App.

As the community is growing, the amount of highlight is growing and that is great, but unfortunately the amount of duplication is growing as well or ever more. This is specially promoted by the point system use for experts and pioneers.

Maybe you could even assign extra point for housekeeping task, such as marking duplicates and spam entries.

The add highlight feature in the app is buggy, not always showing the already entered highlight or not searching flexible enough for places (segments work well, when it works).

I hope…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to change pace units in preferences.

It would be great to be able to configure default units of measurement per sport. E.g. the accepted standard unit of pace for cycling would be km/hr, but for running it would be minutes/km.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Problem importing gpx

Hi,
    I have a problem importing gpx files, both online and via the app.
    I get an error message saying ‘Could not import file. A server error occured...’
    Please help!
    Thanks a lot, yours sincerely,
    Jan de Ruiter

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. IOS app

How can i swich the komoot app on my iphone from from german to engisch?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bigger zoom, maps are too small for trails.

Off road paths and trails on a bike, where many junctions come together at once, a bridge, a corner, a u bend, all with a GPS direction arrow the size of 500 square meters in real life, komoot sends me in the wrong direction, so many times , it's literally impossible to figure out which way to go.. I need to take out the phone, change app, then go back to komoot when I'm fairly sure I'm back on track.. Komoot needs to be able to zoom in way way more... Two hours today along the canals in London, wanted…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Better map for non traffic non paved routes

Komoot has black lines for forest paths and country lanes, the difference is huge..Maps.me app has broken lines for off road trails /unpaved routes on its maps.. But it can not easily use them. Its GPS navigation while cycling is far superior to komoot, and its maps are nice to look at as you can see the trails... While trying to make a 60km off road route on komoot I need to spend hours on Google earth to see if its a dirt track or country lane...what started in the forest didn't actually finish on unpaved roads as I had…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Night mode

Cycling at night, the screen is way too bright, trying to follow a trail in the forest at night with a head torch on is impossible due to brightness of the colors of the maps on the phone screen.. Every car GPS has night mode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add "Kickscooter" sport type!

Can't imagine why you have "Unicycling", but don't have "Kickscooer"...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ahhhh notices on Apple watch

Navigation interrupted with notices on Apple Watch. Unable to navigate. When navigating with Apple Watch, you get a ‘notice’ asking you to open the app on your phone. Even if you already have the app open. Closing the app and reopening doesn’t seem to dismiss th notice. With this notice, you cannot see the navigation on your watch. I paid the £20 for all maps and I can’t use Komoot as I don’t mount my iPhone to my bike handlebars. I navigate exclusively with my watch which now doesn’t work. I’ve even tried deleting and re-downloading the app on iPhone…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Apple Watch notice, please remove

Navigation interrupted with notices on Apple Watch. Unable to navigate. When navigating with Apple Watch, you get a ‘notice’ asking you to open the app on your phone. Even if you already have the app open. Closing the app and reopening doesn’t seem to dismiss th notice. With this notice, you cannot see the navigation on your watch. I paid the £20 for all maps and I can’t use Komoot as I don’t mount my iPhone to my bike handlebars. I navigate exclusively with my watch which now doesn’t work. I’ve even tried deleting and re-downloading the app on iPhone…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remove the ‘Notice’ on Apple Watch during navigation.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ‘Notice’ when trying to Navigate with Apple Watch

When navigating with Apple Watch, you get a ‘notice’ asking you to open the app on your phone. Even if you already have the app open. Closing the app and reopening doesn’t seem to dismiss th notice. With this notice, you cannot see the navigation on your watch. I paid the £20 for all maps and I can’t use Komoot as I don’t mount my iPhone to my bike handlebars. I navigate exclusively with my watch which now doesn’t work. I’ve even tried deleting and re-downloading the app on iPhone and watch. Please just remove the ‘notice’ so I can…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base